Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Introducing...

Introducing.... 2014! Now it's time to erase the "2013" on our school papers every time we forget it's a new year.

I'm sure you've looked back at 2013 and said, "Well, that went by quickly!" or maybe you said, "Wow, a lot changed this year!" or maybe you thought, "Oh, well, I didn't really reach my goals." or maybe you thought, "Oh, no. I'm going to be a senior in high school this year."

Or maybe you're like me, and all of these thoughts came into your mind at once.

And then come the new resolutions and the knowledge that next January, you'll be preparing for college.

But... have you stopped to think about how God blessed 2013? I think that after 15 days into 2014, it's about time for me to do that.

Looking back, I can see when God gave me wonderful friends, where He taught me that not having over 50 people at my 16th birthday party was okay, where He showed me who my true friends were when I needed someone to be there for me, where He divinely provided exactly what I needed in His timing.

If you haven't yet, stop and think about what God has done in your life in the past year; thank God for what He's going to do in the next. I can't wait to see what God is going to stir up in my life this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! We love to hear from you :D